7:00 AM

Books Read in 2011 - January

I've decided to continue my task from last year of keeping a running tally of all the books I read. Not only to see how many I read, but also to keep track of what I've read, authors I've enjoyed, etc.  This year I've added a rating system so you, my lovely followers, will have an idea of what I thought of the book.

I don't do reviews because I've kind of always hated book reports and I'm concerned I give too much away. If I really enjoy something, I might do a reaction, but no real review. I don't want to accidentally ruin it for someone if I say too much!

Here is the key I devised:  (GAH! blogger turns Word symbols into letters. Let me hunt up real images...)


 Rating System:

Outstanding. You need to run out & get this NOW!

Great!

Good.
Meh. I was not much of a fan.

Under no circumstances should you waste your time with this.




JANUARY


Title
Author
Rating
 
Beasty
– Alex Flinn   
Blood of Gold
– B.V. Larson
Camille
– Tess Oliver  
Bitterroot Crossing
– Tess Oliver  
Safe Landing
– Tess Oliver  
Poison Study
– Maria V. Snyder
Magic Study
– Maria V. Snyder
Fire Study
– Maria V. Snyder
Water Wars
– Cameron Stracher
Nothing Like You
– Lauren Strasnick
Ascend
-  Amanda Hocking
Anna and the French Kiss
-  Stephanie Perkins
Her And Me and You
– Lauren Strasnick
Geek Girl
-  Cindy C. Bennett
Clockwork Angel (re-read)
– Cassandra Clare
I Am Number Four
– Pittacus Lore
Mockingjay (re-read)
– Suzanne Collins
Forbidden: Playing with Fire
– Karen Erickson 
(this is quite NSFW!)
A Feast for Crows
-  George R.R. Martin
Snowy Night Seduction
– Arianna Hart
 
20 books read. If you have any questions about a specific book or why I gave it the rating I did, feel free to ask in the comments section!

0 comments: