6:50 AM

Calling all book bloggers!

We interrupt the typical Tuesday/Thursday blogging schedule to light the bee signal (well I couldn't very well use the Bat Signal TM as I'm sure I'd get in trouble for that...) to call out to book bloggers and reviewers.  As I have finished a major second run of edits on Near Death (just waiting on some line edits now/the little stuff, so nothing major will change) I find myself anxious to get it out into the world.  This is where you lovely book bloggers and reviewers come into play.

I am looking for people I can send an ARC out to (in digital form - sorry, I haven't gotten anything printed yet since cover design is still in the works). In return I would ask two things of you:

1) Please read and review (honestly!) for Goodreads (and then if you wouldn't mind copy & pasting that info into Amazon when it's up there, that'd be super duper awesome as well!)

2) Review it on your blogs closer to the publication date (right now it's tentatively in mid-September, but I'd give you a definite date as it gets closer). I'm fine if you don't do the typical kind of review on your blog. You'd be free to interview me (or one of the book characters if you'd like!), write a song, do an interpretive dance, draw fan art, whatever you'd like to show how you felt about the book. I'll leave it up to you.

On the day your post goes live, I will direct folks from this blog and Twitter to go check you out as well and ramp up your attendance.  I think it's a decent trade off. ^_^

If you would be interested, please leave a comment along with the URL to your blog (or if you don't have a blog & just do reviews on Amazon or Goodreads, leave me your name for that site so I can check it out). Oh! I need an email address too please.

Thanks folks! I look forward to reading comments from everyone who participates!


/as I don't know what the response to this will be, I may have to set a limit on the amount of ARCs that go out. If I need to cut it off somewhere, I will update the blog and let you know

6 comments:

Bobby Mathews said...

Glad I got my copy last night. Read about 20 pages before I got too tired, and I think it's pretty good so far. :-)

MBee said...

Thanks :)

MBee said...

Why thank you! I'll be sure to check yours out as well!

Unknown said...

I'd love the chance to read 'Near Death' and review it for you on my blog, Amazon UK and Goodreads. I've only recently started reviewing books more often (on Fridays) but can promise an honest review.

My blog is: http://emptythoughtsrewritten.blogspot.com

My email is:
anyawillowfan at yahoo dot co dot uk

Look forward to hearing from you,
Tamara

MBee said...

Thanks Tamara! I'll be sending you an email :D

MBee said...

Thanks Tamara! I'll be sending you an email :D