1:40 PM

Followers?!

Oh.My.God. I've got followers?! When did that happen?! Ooh my first four followers! I will hug you and squeeze you and call you George! I hope that's ok because I already had the nametags made up...

Seriously though, it's extremely rewarding to see that I'm interesting enough to some that you are willing to come back and see what new drivel I have to spew forth.

I wish I had something I could give you guys as a prize! Hmm I guess I could email you you each a chapter of either my current work, or my two previous works. They'd all be unedited versions so you'd have to pretend not to see the typos or any grammatical errors (and not to think less of me for such things). Leave me a comment on this post with your email info (of if you don't want to leave your email, say so and I will leave mine instead)and whether you'd prefer the soft sci-fi WIP, the fantasy WIP or the paranormal romance.

I will leave this offer open for the next six followers as well so my lovely top ten will be rewarded. Thanks for reading folks. It seriously means a lot to me and I hope I can keep you entertained and pass along some information that may help you as well!

0 comments: