12:24 PM

Soon to be bald..

I am pulling my hair out over the WIP. I am so close to the end I can practically taste it, but it just won't come out! I think it's because I only have a vague idea of how to end it and it's just taking forever to get things into place for that final climax. GAH! It's just dragging and dragging and dragging.

That muse everyone talks about? Mine must hate me or decided on taking a vacation leaving me high and dry dammit! Next time I'm strapping them down to the chair. Don't they understand I can't work without them?!

*sigh*

Deep breaths. Lots and lots of them. I'm going to continue to push through, but I don't see myself being too happy with what comes out. Maybe if I stopped to bake some cookies I could lure the muse back? Or maybe I should take a shower. *sniff* Maybe I am a little ripe..

*sigh*

0 comments: